Aerodynamic guidance kit for bombs BNB-015IZ is used to increase the effectiveness of conventional aviation bombs combat application against stationary and low-dimension targets. It is designed for bombs of 200lb (~100kg), 500lb (~250kg) and 1000lb (~500kg) caliber.
- Bomb hit accuracy increase;
- Fast conversion of conventional bombs to correction;
- Planes/Flights/Bombs reduction for stationary low-dimension targets hitting;
- Platform (base) for different guidance systems.
- Application on 200, 500 and 1000lb bombs;
- Combined guidance system (GPS+inertial);
- Two pairs of control surfaces (canards) for bomb flight control at calculated trajectory;
- Possibility for other types of guidance system use such as TV(CCD), IIR, inertial, etc.;
- Target hitting accuracy is comparable with value for specialized correction aviation bombs.
In case of BNB-015IZ application the target defeat probability grows 1,5 to 3 times and munitions (bombs) rate drops 6 to 30 times depends on target type.
In combination with conventional bombs BNB-015IZ allows to reach effectiveness comparable with value for special aviation correction bombs of KAB-500L.
Applicable altitude (m)
Readiness time (s)
Continuous working time in autonomous flight (s)
Guidance system onboard continuous work time (hours)
Operating temperature (ºC)
Operating pressure (mm Hg)
Operating altitude drop (m)
Operating humidity (%)
500 - 6000
not more than 3
not less than 60
5V and 27V
-50 to +70
up to 15
up to 9000
up to 98 at +35ºC
depends on design solution (up to 10)
Target hit effectiveness
Wood/Soil covered control center