INSTRUMENTS OF SENSING AND OBSERVATION FOR AN INFANTRY FIGHTING VEHICLE BMP-2
The modernization of observation and sighting devices (using thermal imaging technologies) was developed: BPK-2-42MBT, expected performance: BPK-2-42MBT working distance - detection of 4000 meters, recognition of 2000 meters around the clock.
The above-mentioned modernized observation and sighting devices use thermal imaging nodes (effective operation in low light conditions, snow, fog, smoke screens, dustiness, etc.), which is more modern and progressive than image intensifier of any generation, and provides significantly higher detection range and target recognition.
The devices ensure the continuity of combat and the organization of effective counteraction to the enemy. The instruments are made in accordance with the requirements of group 1.11 of GOST B20.39.304-76, climatic modification of UHL.
Upgraded instruments BPK-2-42MBT fully retained standard dimensions and connecting fastenings and do not require any modifications in the design of armored vehicles.
Surveillance and sighting devices are produced with the necessary documentation, control by the military representation (representative office of the customer) and author's escort. Making changes (for example, replacing the main elements - matrices, digital signal processors, image output devices, etc.). It will be accompanied by testing in the volume of typical ones, with changes to the documentation and the release of relevant messages.
- The maximum possible price / quality / opportunity / localization is ratio.
- Significantly improved the characteristics of standard surveillance instruments and aiming tanks at minimum costs, eliminated the shortcomings due to the use of the old element base.
- All the needs for the organization of mass production are taken into account.
- Maximum unification (the least amount of changes in the design of the tank and the need to make appropriate changes to existing documentation, no need to change the base for training and retrain crews).
- It is necessary to take into account the features of the proposed instruments during the training of crews, there is no need to modify the existing simulator complexes to make changes in their design or electrical part, it is sufficient to replace the standard instruments in the simulators with the proposed ones.
Night channel design
The structure of the display device
Lighting level The efficiency of the device is not affected by the lighting level
Detection / recognition range of tank type objects (2.3 x 2.3 m)
Influence of illumination
Continuous operation time
Range of working conditions
It is intended for the review of space, search, detection, recognition and aiming at objects in night and daytime
Thermal imaging channel
Built-in eyepiece LCD micromonitor
The device is designed to work at any time and under different weather conditions. The device does not need IR illuminator
Detection - 4000m
Recognition - 2000m
The device meets the requirements of stability, strength and resistance to external factors of impact in accordance with the requirements of group 1.11 of GOST B 20.39.304-76, climatic modification of UHL
27 (+2 .... -5) on-board network
High resistance to light interference. The device is not sensitive to the illumination of IR illuminators and other sources of intense luminescence
Operating temp, С -40/+50
Storage temp, С -45/+70
Difference from the standard device
Designed to review the space, search, detection, recognition and aiming at facilities ONLY at night
The efficiency of the device influences the level of illumination. The device requires an IR illuminator
Active mode - 650m
Passive mode - 950m
LOW resistance to light interference. The device is sensitive to IR Illuminators and other sources of intense glow